22nd Annual Meeting of
the Photomedicine Society
Miami Beach, Florida
February 28, 2013
For more information, click here.
XV World Congress on
Cancers of the Skin
September 3-6, 2014
For more information, please
visit the official website.
Annual Meeting of The Photomedicine Society
RULES APPLYING TO ABSTRACTS
- To maintain readability following reduction and publication, the abstract should be prepared using no less than 11 and no greater than 12 characters per inch. Do not use type that simulates script. Use totally uniform spacing betweenlines. Do not \ erase. Do not use graphics or tables.
- The total word count(including title, authors & affiliations) is 350 words (this does not include spaces). Text must be typed single-spaced in Arial or Times New Roman. Leave no space between the title and body of the abstract or between paragraphs.
- The title must be brief and indicate clearly the nature of the investigation. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. Begin the title at the left-hand margin; do not indent. Immediately after the title, continuing on the same line if possible, state all authors’ names. Initials or first names must precede the last name. Authors’ names should be typed with upper and lowercase letters. Degrees and titles must not be used. Continuing on the same line,if possible, give institutional affiliation, city, and state. Two-letter abbreviations for the state may be used. Institutional abbreviations must conform to standard usage. Street address and zip codes are not to be listed.
- The left-hand border of the abstract must be perfectly straight. Begin the body of the abstract on a new line and indent three spaces on this and other paragraphs. Do not use capitals or underline for emphasis in the text.
- The abstract should be organized in the following order: (a) statement of purpose, (b) description of design or methods, (c) summary of results, (d) statement of conclusions.
- The deadline for receipt of abstracts is December 7, 2012. All material to be considered must be sent via one of two methods (FAXED materials are not acceptable). Email documents are preferred.
- FIRST CLASS OR PRIORITY MAIL to Heidi Jacobe, M.D., UT Southwestern Med Ctr, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, TX 75390-9069.
- EMAILED to email@example.com using the downloaded Word DOC template. If submitting by emailattachment, please also attach the completed “Application Form” to your email. If submitting by email, please re-submit your abstract if you do not receive an email confirmation from the Photomedicine Society office within 2 weeks of your online submission.
Please name your Abstract submission file as follows:“Last Name-First three words of abstract title.DOC”.
The Abstract application file form should be named: “Last Name-APPLICATION FORM.DOC”.